In order to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, we have implemented some important changes in our office. After our reopening, on June 1, we are following these new procedures and protocols:
- All patients will fill out a COVID questionnaire at home and be asked to update their health information. They will be asked the COVID questions again upon arrival at our office.
- Patients will remain outside of our office and enter only with a staff member at their appointed time.
- Patients will wear a mask in the office unless in treatment and use hand sanitizer as they enter.
- Temperatures are taken for all patients before they enter our office. Patients with a temperature over 100.4 F will not be treated and will be directed to see their physician.
- Appointment times are staggered to allow for social distancing among patients in the office. This is planned ahead of time and coordinated each morning in our team huddle.
- Patients are taken directly to their treatment rooms. Each room has an air purifier with a HEPA filter and UV- C light.
- Following patient treatment, each room sits for a minimum of 30 minutes after disinfection with the air purifier on the highest setting. This minimizes any aerosols that could be present.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines, payments will be made by providing credit card numbers, or a check. This minimizes the number of staff members that will come into contact with the patient.
- When further patient consultation or financial arrangements are required, we have designated areas of our office that are away from the clinical areas. Hard barriers or doors separate these areas and allow for social distancing and privacy during these important discussions.
- Our staff will be working with KN95 masks, clothing designed to act as a barrier, and face shields. While this is for their protection, it also protects patients. In addition, new suction devices will reduce aerosols during procedures.
- Patients will use the convenient hallway restrooms as we have closed the patient restroom in our office.
We will continue to meet the highest standards of office disinfection and sterilization by improving our already rigorous protocols, as we learn more about this virus and other threats in the future. The safety of patients and staff is the most important item as we proceed with dental treatment. We appreciate your cooperation.
“To make a difference in each person’s life that we touch.”
Our Philosophy Is People Centric
This happens every day in our office. Sometimes it comes from restoring a beautiful smile, and sometimes it happens because we take time to listen. It can be a child having a great dental experience or an older adult having someone to talk to. We value the long-term relationships with our patients and listen to understand how we can help them. All of our team members are dedicated to the caring, personalized experience that makes our practice unique. Visit our dentist in Bloomfield Hills, MI, for a personalized approach to dentistry.
OUR FOCUS IS PREVENTION
Today we know that healthy gums and teeth are necessary for good health. So that we may help patients achieve this goal, we emphasize the prevention of dental disease. Preventive care is a shared responsibility of our practice and the patient. After many years in practice, Dr. Kaur knows what will work to help you keep your teeth healthy and problem-free. Our team will do everything to assist you to keep your teeth your entire lifetime.
Our People Make Our Team Special
Dr. Satinderdeep Kaur, DMD
Dr. Kaur was raised in New Jersey after moving from India at age 9. She attended Rutgers University for her Bachelor of Science in exercise science and sports studies. As a child, she always aspired to be in a health profession career to help others. Her passion for art and science led her to obtain a dental degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She chose to complete an optional general practice residency at Hackensack University Medical Center. Because of her passion for learning and growing, Dr. Kaur continues to keep abreast with the latest dental research, techniques, and technology by attending continuing education courses.
Dr. Kaur’s philosophy of care is patient-centered. She creates a welcoming and comfortable environment that is focused on the patient. She is relationship-driven and likes taking time with each individual to get to know them. Dr. Kaur is committed to educating her patients and keeping them well-informed throughout their treatment.
Dr. Kaur moved to Michigan in 2016. The move was supposed to be temporary, but she fell in love with the Midwest style of living and is proud to call Michigan her home now. She lives in Troy with her husband, Jag, and two young daughters, Nanki and Arzoe. She enjoys traveling, experimenting with new cooking, and spending time with her family. You will always find Dr. Kaur to have an upbeat and positive attitude.
Elizabeth Rivera, RDA
Stephanie Hearld, RDH
Whitney Marcie, RDH
Tuesday: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
Your Trusted Dental OFFICE in Bloomfield Hills
Nobody truly looks forward to a dental appointment and it can be hard to find a dental office you feel comfortable with. You need, and deserve, the best dental care from highly qualified professionals, dedicated to providing you with an exceptional level of service using the most advanced technology available.
That’s why we’re here to help!
Bloomfield Dentistry: Satinderdeep Kaur DMD
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Monday: 8AM to 5PM
Tuesday: 8AM to 1PM
Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
Thrusday: 8AM to 5PM
Friday: 8AM to 1PM